Uno Synth Pro Velocity? [Resolved]

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Synth Pro Velocity? [Resolved]

Postby UnoManUn0 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:00 am

Hello all,

Am I missing something or is the only way to set velocity via the mod matrix? Having velocity there is useful but doesn't work as well as a normal setting.

If you set velocity to target the master volume, it doesn't allow you to use the volume knob to turn the volume all the way down. If you use velocity to target the levels of each oscillator independently, adjusting levels of a track gets really annoying having to switch back and forth.

Maybe I'm missing something? I'm on the desktop until btw.
UnoManUn0

Re: Uno Synth Pro Velocity?

Postby Bergfotron » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:42 pm

I always route velocity to Amp env amount at 20. Then I usually route it to Filter 2 env amount with a lower setting. And sometimes I route velocity to other parameters too, of course.
Bergfotron

Re: Uno Synth Pro Velocity?

Postby UnoManUn0 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Bergfotron wrote:I always route velocity to Amp env amount at 20. Then I usually route it to Filter 2 env amount with a lower setting. And sometimes I route velocity to other parameters too, of course.

Thanks for the reply Bergfotron! I was missing seeing the amp env amount in the list. Feels so obvious now :oops:
UnoManUn0

Re: Uno Synth Pro Velocity? [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:09 pm

It's only obvious when you know :)

---------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth