The ALT button

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

The ALT button

Postby invZMK23 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Hi, since im getting looped back to the FAQ page everytime im trying to contact support im not sure where else to go with this.
Anyway bought a second hand UNO synth. Seems the ALT button is doing nothing. No light goes on , no alt functions activate. Same goes for vabr and wah keys although i would be able to live without those. Anyway my question being, is it possible the ALT key has been overruled somehow by some setting from the app? Or can i Assume its broken?
The app which i cannot access either because the UNO is by default in the RED, meaning its being used by another program and thats not possible.
So if its broken then ill sent the unit back to the guy i bought it from.
I did a firmware upgrade, i hope that doesnt have to do anything with it, although i believe i had trouble figuring out how the alt function worked on initial try.
If this needs to be in tech support can you please redirect me to the right page, i can only find a general contact page.
invZMK23

Re: The ALT button

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:25 pm

Sorry to hear you are having an issue. Support will need to help you with this issue. If you go to http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support you can search the FAQ and then if you don't find your answer you'll see a button to contact support:

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth