Uno Pro pitch mod wave bug?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Pro pitch mod wave bug?

Postby Bergfotron » Mon May 24, 2021 4:28 pm

Modulating the oscillator waveform with key pitch doesn't seem to work. At least, I can't hear a difference when dialing in different modulation amounts. I tried it both in the low and the high range of the keyboard.
Bergfotron

Re: Uno Pro pitch mod wave bug?

Postby Bergfotron » Wed May 26, 2021 7:17 pm

Modulating LFO modulation strength with key pitch doesn't work either. This is clearly a bug.
Bergfotron

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 26, 2021 8:36 pm

If you feel something is clearly a bug, please report it to the IK Support team who will recreate it and report to the proper team to get it resolved. Or if it ends up not being a global issue they'll assist you with rectifying your issue directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bergfotron » Wed May 26, 2021 8:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:If you feel something is clearly a bug, please report it to the IK Support team who will recreate it and report to the proper team to get it resolved. Or if it ends up not being a global issue they'll assist you with rectifying your issue directly. Thank you.

How do I do that?
Bergfotron

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 26, 2021 10:39 pm

Bergfotron wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:If you feel something is clearly a bug, please report it to the IK Support team who will recreate it and report to the proper team to get it resolved. Or if it ends up not being a global issue they'll assist you with rectifying your issue directly. Thank you.

How do I do that?

If you have a tab with the IK site open there's a Support menu there, or you can go here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bergfotron » Fri May 28, 2021 2:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Bergfotron wrote:

How do I do that?

If you have a tab with the IK site open there's a Support menu there, or you can go here: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw

Done.
Bergfotron

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth