Uno Drum missing Patterns issue

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Drum missing Patterns issue

Postby ImpossibleMusicForce2021 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:21 pm

Hello
Because my brand new Uno Drum has no pattern dats, error messages if I want to save ...!
Now I can't restore my Uno Drum because I've already installed the new 1.0.3 Firmware! Because there is no hard reset, the only way should be to install an earlier Firmware!
But IK Multimedia don't have an area where I can download the necessary Software, I think I also need IK Product Manager, the Drum Editor in a version before!
[mod redacted please review the rules thank you]
Or I have to change the device! But I hope this way is fixing the probs! But why is there not a hard reset?
And a pool with Software Content? Would be great if you help me! Nethertheless I love this machine!
ImpossibleMusicForce2021

Re: Uno Drum missing Patterns issue

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:51 am

This should be solved by the solution in this thread (it isn't just a firmware update, there's also a way to update your sounds/patterns available): viewtopic.php?f=43&t=26148&view=unread#unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The UNO FAQ also seems to have at least one entry that seems appropriate to your situation: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index. ... =115&jfl3=
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth