Cannot Register Uno Drum

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Cannot Register Uno Drum

Postby dokbrown » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:29 am

I assume the uno drum editor is the only way to edit the MIDI NOTES for the drum sounds. I can’t seem to register my UNO DRUM with the IK software; does access to the drum editor require that I register my unit ? I keep getting error code -1. I just realized that this is NOT the # on the back of my unit. Is there another way to get this # ?

registration codes & usb dongles are annoying when u want to make music

thank you in advance for your help,
Lbjr
dokbrown

Re: Cannot Register Uno Drum

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:27 pm

You should have received a serial number card with your UNO Drum. The serial number would be on that card in the box. If you do not have that please reach out to IK Support and they can assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Cannot Register Uno Drum

Postby dokbrown » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:56 am

I thought the UNO drum editor would allow me to change the midi notes per element. I do not see the option in the software.

Lbjr
dokbrown

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth