Question on UNO Drum Anthology Libraries!

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Question on UNO Drum Anthology Libraries!

Postby fabio14 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:15 pm

I would like to buy one UNO DRUM but I would like to know how you install the Libraries.
Can you install all the sound of all the libraries and after mix and match them?
Or you can only install on Drum Machine and time and after to change the sound you need to connect to your MAC and upload new sounds?
This is not clear at all anywhere!
Thanks
Fabio
fabio14

Re: Question on UNO Drum Anthology Libraries!

Postby johnhines » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:54 pm

There are 10 anthology libraries available, but only 1 library can be loaded at a time. Libraries are installed via the "UNO Drum Sound Content Installer" which is included with each library.
johnhines

Postby fabio14 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:29 am

Thank you to answer.
I'm really searching something that I can work without DAW and when I will have the right time to finalize on DAW.
fabio14

Postby mungewell » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:11 am

The Sound Packs are collection of samples which replace the samples on the unit (4 on each analog pad, or 5 on the others). They are download as a complete collection and only one set can exist on the machine at once.

If IK wanted, they could provide tools for users to create packs from their own samples; there is nothing special about the packs.... they just contain 12bit mono sample at 32KHz.
Simon.
mungewell

Postby fabio14 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 am

I'm looking and my choice will go to the model:samples
fabio14

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth