Uno Drum Hardware Failuress

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Drum Hardware Failuress

Postby vinylmonkey » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:43 pm

My Uno Drum purchase on thr 4th Jan2021 is faulty and exhibited all the issued with ERR saving, no factory patterns and no kit changes etc as the thread below.
I have also raised a ticket last week and have still had no reply.
Why has the thread been locked now, when it's obvious there are still more new customers experiencing the same problem?

What are we supposed to do if we have had no reply from IK Multimedia support?

Please can we have an update on this issue and a thread for new owners to discuss their hardware issues?

Thanks
vinylmonkey

Re: Uno Drum Hardware Failuress

Postby afx221 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:28 pm

vinylmonkey wrote:My Uno Drum purchase on thr 4th Jan2021 is faulty and exhibited all the issued with ERR saving, no factory patterns and no kit changes etc as the thread below.
I have also raised a ticket last week and have still had no reply.
Why has the thread been locked now, when it's obvious there are still more new customers experiencing the same problem?

What are we supposed to do if we have had no reply from IK Multimedia support?

Please can we have an update on this issue and a thread for new owners to discuss their hardware issues?

Thanks

On that thread Peter_IK last mentioned on Friday the team is reviewing it. I expect there was a big backlog and now they're looking into it, which may be a few working days as per their policy. I personally would give it a few days.
afx221

Re: Uno Drum Hardware Failuress

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Yes, they are aware of some units having issues. I will add the official IK Support response below to the other thread ASAP:

Unfortunately, our team has confirmed that a small batch of UNO Drum units have been shipped with incorrect programming.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and we want to assure you that our team is actively working on a new Firmware Updater that will correct this behavior. We anticipate this update to be available by the end of next week. Please keep an eye out on your User Area for this update.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/firmware/

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth