UNO Drum not recognized by Drum Editor

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Drum not recognized by Drum Editor

Postby Taco Bender » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:38 pm

When I attach my new UNO drum to my Windows 10 PC with the included USB cable, the Editor just sits on "Waiting for UNO" with no response. I have tried several different MIDI settings in the Editor, including setting the MIDI input channel to 1 and the output to 10 or other channels. I've tried the setting the MIDI sync to USB; tried the Send PC and Receive PC to ON. Nothing makes the Editor recognize the UNO Drum. IK has not responded to two help requests. WHAT SETTINGS WORK ON THIS DEVICE?
Taco Bender

Re: UNO Drum not recognized by Drum Editor

Postby Jaxager » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:16 pm

I'm having the same problem. I was able to update my firmware, but no matter what settings I try in the editor it will not recognize the drum machine.
Jaxager

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:21 pm

There is an entry in the FAQ about "Waiting for UNO", please check it out as it likely fixes what is happening for you: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1233
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Taco Bender » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Thank you so much, Peter_IK. Setting my UNO drum to MIDI channel 1 and following all the other settings in that example, I now have a connection.
Taco Bender

Postby Arlothecat » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:15 am

I have done all of the above. Updated Uno Drum firmware, followed the FAQ, turned it off and on again, and it still doesn't change from 'waiting for UNO' !
Arlothecat

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:30 am

If the FAQ did not fix your issue you must open a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical support. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth