Beginner Questions

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Beginner Questions

Postby raymate » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:52 am

Currently have the Uno Synth on order (still in transit), new to music making in general. Last time I played around with it was a long time ago, saw this Uno Synth and it just grabbed my attention. have some basic questions:

1. Is the 3.5mm sound output on the Uno Synth, Stereo, does the Uno produce any sort of stereo?

2. Is the 3.5mm audio output a line out or headphone, can you adjust the volume output if its a headphone out. I assume its a fixed line output, anyone know the specs on this line out.

3. So it seems the USB also sends Midi, is that correct (I've not dabbled in Midi for over 30 years) so I assume I will not need any external USB to midi box to connect to my Mac?

4. To capture the sounds from the Uno into say computer I assume I will need a audio interface

5. If this works out I might get the Uno Drum then I assume Would use the Midi cables to sync the two devices together?

Thanks
raymate

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth