UNO Synth editor

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth editor

Postby zonga50 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:11 am

I just picked up an uno synth second hand but have no way of downloading the editor without the authentication code which i don't have
zonga50

Re: UNO Synth editor

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support as they can assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bluphaux » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:55 am

Hello,

Has this been solved. I have a second hand instrument and have not been able to register the device, even when offering to pay a fee. I have no serial number.

Just wondering if IK has changed their policy yet so users like us can use the synth editor app and access firmware upgrades.

thanks,

Dan
bluphaux

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:47 pm

bluphaux wrote:Hello,

Has this been solved. I have a second hand instrument and have not been able to register the device, even when offering to pay a fee. I have no serial number.

Just wondering if IK has changed their policy yet so users like us can use the synth editor app and access firmware upgrades.

thanks,

Dan

IK Support will be able to provide you with what you need.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth