Another serial number post

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Another serial number post

Postby Mugen_G » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:49 am

I also have purchased a second hand UNO DRUM that was missing the registration card.
Another post mentions you CAN contact tech support without a serial number.
But I'm unable to...when I try to click on the red "INFO" icon of the serial number bar I simply get javascript:; on the bottom left of my browser window.
And yes I have javascript enabled...on all 3 browsers I've tried...
please advice...

Also is the USA address and number at the bottom of the site for tech support or for N.America corporate?
Because I'm literally down the street from that address...
Mugen_G

Re: Another serial number post

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:24 pm

----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:48 pm

You can type anything in that field instead of a serial number.

The phone numbers on the web site are for the general office, IK does not provide direct telephone support, they use the ticket system.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mugen_G » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Thank you both for your replies.
I have been in contact with IKM customer support and they have gone above and beyond to help me with the serial number issue.
Considering they have no obligation to help, since the item was purchased 3rd hand, I can honestly say, I'm more than satisfied with their customer support/service.
Mugen_G

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:18 pm

Mugen_G wrote:Thank you both for your replies.
I have been in contact with IKM customer support and they have gone above and beyond to help me with the serial number issue.
Considering they have no obligation to help, since the item was purchased 3rd hand, I can honestly say, I'm more than satisfied with their customer support/service.

Thank you for coming back to let us know! That's great that they were very helpful and that you are satisfied. I know that team will go above and beyond for direct, dealer, or secondhand purchases as much as they are able and they did not disappoint in this case either.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby onurdincer983 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:32 am

Hello all!
First message here. I bought a second hand irig keys i/o 49. I seem to fail to register it since it is probably registered. as the new owner, what should i do? (i already sent a mail to "contact")
onurdincer983

Postby DarkStar » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Support will look into your case.

Meanwhile, can you get the Serial Number(s) from the seller? Or, if you have and the Registration process reports that it is already Registered then IK Support is your only route.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby onurdincer983 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:19 pm

DarkStar wrote:Support will look into your case.

Meanwhile, can you get the Serial Number(s) from the seller? Or, if you have and the Registration process reports that it is already Registered then IK Support is your only route.

yes i have the serial and it reports as already registered. i'll wait for support to come back. thanks!
onurdincer983

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth