Using Synth with PC, and...Questions!

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Using Synth with PC, and...Questions!

Postby frankbellina » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:20 am

Hi all-

New user here. Just downloaded the app for the PC.

It seems that the GUI representing the synth has more knobs than the device. OK.

I can only see the movements and key touches I make on the physical synth represented in the GUI, but adjustments made on the GUI itself have no effect on the sound. I have my phones plugged into the output of the synth itself. I think I have all the proper to/from switches set in the GUI.

What do I need to check to ensure the machines are communicating properly?

Do I need to update anything?

Thanks!

Frank
frankbellina

Re: Using Synth with PC, and...Questions!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:04 pm

You may want to make sure you are on the latest firmware version by using the recently-released IK Product Manager.

If that doesn't help, you can contact support for direct official technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support There, you will be presented with top FAQ and you can search the FAQ for your issue before you enter a ticket (after you search if you don't find a solution there will be a button to open a ticket).

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth