Firmware update

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Firmware update

Postby jbutcher » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:22 pm

I cannot figure out why my Mac (10.12.6) won't recognize my UNO synth. I want to do a firmware update to fix the random voice changing.
Help!
I'm using the correct firmware updater, and the editor won't recognize it either.
I'm using the original usb cord as well.
Help
Thanks,
Joshua
jbutcher

Re: Firmware update

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello jbutcher and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here for some one to one investigation and help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days, but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Firmware update

Postby abbietmp+wb4dk@gmail.com » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:29 am

jbutcher wrote:I cannot figure out why my Mac (10.12.6) won't recognize my UNO synth. I want to do a firmware update to fix the random voice changing.
Help!
I'm using the correct firmware updater, and the editor won't recognize it either.
I'm using the original usb cord as well.
Help
Thanks,
Joshua

Hi buddy, this looks like an issue with the software, do try creating a support ticket at the mail given for the support team.

Regards,
Ruben E Robertson
abbietmp+wb4dk@gmail.com

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth