UNO Synth Ultimate Patches Volume 2

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Ultimate Patches Volume 2

Postby Purveyor » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:21 pm

If you registered your UNO Synth prior to this free offer, how do you go about getting the download link? I reach out to support, but didn't receive a response. Thanks!
Purveyor

Re: UNO Synth Ultimate Patches Volume 2

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:39 pm

If you had opened a support ticket over the weekend (or right before) note they will reply during business hours (~10A-6:30P Mon-Fri) so they would answer soon.

I can answer, though, you will find your patches in your IK User Area once you register your UNO Synth unit. If you've registered and don't see them there, IK Support would need to look at your account and assist directly which I'm sure they will.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Purveyor » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:53 pm

My UNO is registered, but I do not see the Ultimate Patches in my account. I will wait for a response from support. Thank you Peter!
Purveyor

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:35 pm

Purveyor wrote:My UNO is registered, but I do not see the Ultimate Patches in my account. I will wait for a response from support. Thank you Peter!

Ah sorry, the link will actually be in your registration email. Please check that. Sorry for the confusion.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth