IK Multimedia Uno Drum

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

IK Multimedia Uno Drum

Postby daniel3217 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Hello everyone,,
im surprised to see so many negative comments? this is less than the drumbrute impact which everyone loves.. AND has digital in addition to analog, AND has motion sequencing? AND is more portable? what am i missing? this is definitely more feature rich than a volca as well.. so a bit more money is expected..openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/
I agree, I feel like they’ll sell a boatload of these and for $249 MSRP (hopefully/likely $199 street or on sale) I’ll certainly be grabbing one to mess around with on the couch, throw in my backpack, or just use for simple temporary beats to write melodies to. Sure it could sound better or have even more features, if there was the ability to swap out the sounds for your own like a Volca Sample (maybe able to add that in the future via software and the USB connection?) I think it’d be perfect but as-is still pretty cool.
daniel3217

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth