iMac not recognizing uno

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

iMac not recognizing uno

Postby santana157 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:33 pm

I have connected the uno to a usb 3 port on my computer the uno does receive power through the computer. i have downloaded the uno synth firmware updater. when i hit search for devices it says none and no devices. the uno is not appearing on the computers list of devices so it is not being recognized by the computer for some reason. Any ideas what to do? I have tried restarting computer with uno connected and I am using the cable that came with Uno. Thanks. iMac 10.13.6
santana157

Re: iMac not recognizing uno

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:35 pm

If you are following the steps and your computer meets the requirements stated (which it seems it does) here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/firmware/ and you are still having these issues, please contact the IK Support team via the link and suggestion there. They will be able to assist you directly and troubleshoot your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby santana157 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 pm

I realized what I did. I was trying to use the iRig firmware not the Uno firmware. I didn't scroll down at all. I assumed theiRig firmware was a universal updater for all firmware. My mistake....could be presented more clearly, though.
santana157

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 pm

ikAs this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth