UNO Synth - Can't see DMX Krew presets in "Resources"

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth - Can't see DMX Krew presets in "Resources"

Postby downtown.millard » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Hi All, I went to my User Area to get the new UNO Synth patches by DMX Krew but I can't find them. The other patch libraries are under "Resources" for the UNO synth. Am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks.
-Millard
downtown.millard

Re: UNO Synth - Can't see DMX Krew presets in "Resources"

Postby downtown.millard » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm

So - no response? Has anyone successfully found these DMX Krew patches for UNO? Did I hallucinate the whole thing?
-Millard
downtown.millard

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm

Since no other users have chimed in and this is not a tech support forum, I'd make sure to ask IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you are not seeing what you are supposed to in your IK User Area. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby downtown.millard » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Thanks, Peter! I guess I'm not sure where I am supposed to be seeing these patches - hence the question - at this point I am unsure if they even exist! :). I did, in fact, open a ticket to support and have received no response there either. That was on 12/28, and another ticket I opened at the same time was responded to and resolved almost immediately. I suppose I can open another ticket if you think that is the correct route.
-Millard
downtown.millard

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:39 pm

Sorry I misread, assumed UNO Drum as that is what DMX Krew created the library for. There are no DMX Krew presets for UNO Synth.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth