Issue with UNO Drum firmware updater 1.0.2

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Issue with UNO Drum firmware updater 1.0.2

Postby albertpauw » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:15 am

Hi Peter/Ryan,

it may just be me, but yesterday I downloaded the new firmware and tried to start the firmware-updater software, nothing happened. Re-downloaded, same thing. I'm using Windows 10 last updates.

I noticed that the older firmware 1.0.1 had the same firmware-updater executable, only the other files were different (aka the actual firmware). So I copied the updater executable into the 1.0.2 directory and started that one. And now the update went fine. My UNO Drum now says at start up 1.0.2.

Can you confirm this issue?

Regards,
Albert
albertpauw

Re: Issue with UNO Drum firmware updater 1.0.2

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi, sorry to hear about this but IK Support would be the ones who could try to recreate issues like this to see if there's an issue. In all testing, the update to this firmware required for the editor went smoothly.

I have relayed your info to them to check on their end.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth