UNO SYNH Editor in Reason 10.4

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO SYNH Editor in Reason 10.4

Postby Iernesto » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Hi,
I reallly want to love Uno Synth. I love the sound of this little machine but the configuration of the VST editor in Reason is driving me crazy.
The device has the firmware updated to the latest version and the stand alone version of the editor recognizes my Uno Synth. I've been around for 3 hours trying to configure it in Reason, without any success. ONE responds to the midi clock, I have been able to record and play midi and / or audio in different tests. Normally the editor shows the message mentioned in other "Waiting for Uno" posts. I have deselected ONE in the easy midi ports configuration of Reason, but nothing works. Is there a way for the Editor and hardware to work with Reason in sync? I do USB sync in the Editor and the UNO. I do not want to return my ONE but one of the strengths that I valued when I bought this product was its integration with my DAW, which is Reason. I appreciate any help in advance.
Thank you.
Iernesto

Re: UNO SYNH Editor in Reason 10.4

Postby Iernesto » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:48 pm

It's been 6 days since a posted this and contacted the support and still I have no answer regarding this topic.
Iernesto

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:03 pm

This is definitely a matter for support to assist you with. Please post your ticket number (you can send to me and Ryan_IK too) and someone can follow up there if it has been more than a normal amount of business days without response. We'll have the team check what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Iernesto » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 pm

Hi Peter. Thanks for the answer.It's the number #8567175.
Thank you very much again.
Iernesto

Postby Iernesto » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:29 am

Hello again,
I have my Uno connected via USB and a midi interface and I still see "Waiting for Uno" on the vst in Reason. This is driving me crazy. Is there any way it works correctly.
Thanks again.
Iernesto

Postby bobvoi » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:58 pm

Hi, I don't have Reason, but use Ableton Live. Experienced the same problem there, and created a guide on how to come around the WAITING FOR UNO here https://www.vcode.no/files/HowConnectUN ... bletonLive

You find the same link in the thread "How to connect UNO Synth to Ableton Live" within this forum.

Hope you get Reason to work too!
bobvoi

Postby Iernesto » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:00 am

Thank you very much for your answer bobvoi. I printed your guide and and I tried all your steps without success in my home studio. Maybe Reason does not deal well with midi. I don't know. What I know is that this is very frustrating. I bought a midi interface just for this, since my audio interface has no midi ports. I disable ONE in Reason and it always appears in red. I enable midi interface in UNO and it remains the same. I will continue testing trial and error to see if I give the solution. Thank you very much again. I really apreciate your help but I want to continue using Reason. If I can do it, I will post it here in case it can serve other users. Happy sunday!
Iernesto

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:59 pm

Iernesto wrote:Thank you very much for your answer bobvoi. I printed your guide and and I tried all your steps without success in my home studio. Maybe Reason does not deal well with midi. I don't know. What I know is that this is very frustrating. I bought a midi interface just for this, since my audio interface has no midi ports. I disable ONE in Reason and it always appears in red. I enable midi interface in UNO and it remains the same. I will continue testing trial and error to see if I give the solution. Thank you very much again. I really apreciate your help but I want to continue using Reason. If I can do it, I will post it here in case it can serve other users. Happy sunday!

Happy Monday! We just checked into your ticket and it looks like you never got back to our support rep. Please reach back out when you can, I had the team follow up with another email today with some useful information. If you don't see their reply, check your JUNK and SPAM folders, and if you still don't see it, shoot me a PM. I can take a look and get you the information you need to get working.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth