UNO Synth Editor MIDI Output Crashes

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Synth Editor MIDI Output Crashes

Postby Rui Seixas Monteiro » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi,

I'm unable to select a MIDI Output device on UNO Synth Editor, it doesn't show correctly other devices, showing only the MIDI word, and it freezes/crashes when I try any of those "MIDI" devices!

My software version is the 1.1.0 9E06

Why is this happening?

Thansk
Rui Seixas Monteiro

Re: UNO Synth Editor MIDI Output Crashes

Postby mungewell » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:15 am

The fact that the name is just 'MIDI' make me think that this is similar to the bug I posted a few weeks ago:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=21457
mungewell

Re: UNO Synth Editor MIDI Output Crashes

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello Rui Sexias Monteiro,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Make sure both your UNO Synth firmware and UNO Synth Editor are up to date with the latest versions. The editor can be found in your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/). Once updated, make sure no other programs are accessing your MIDI devices, and launch the UNO Synth Editor stand alone. Check to see if this helps.

If you are using a MIDI interface with your UNO Synth, make sure this device's drivers are installed to allow your computer to recognize the device properly.

In the meantime, please contact our support team. While the forums are a great place for users to communicate, technical support is best handled by our team. Use the link below to reach out and send me a PM with your ticket information.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth