strange sync problem Uno Drum and Synth

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

strange sync problem Uno Drum and Synth

Postby jemku66 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:54 pm

for some reason I cannot get a correct tempo sync from uno drum to uno synth. Start/stop works fine, but when the drum reaches step 16 the synth is at step 12.

when the drum uno has 3 cycles of 16, the synth does 2 cycles.

Tempo is set to 1 1 , ext midi

how can I solve this?
jemku66

Re: strange sync problem Uno Drum and Synth

Postby jemku66 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Today I recorded a software drum along with the uno synth at 120 bpm, via DAW,
works great.
And when I manually start the Uno drum at 80 bpm it plays along fine with the 120 bpm recording. There must be something off in the timing. :?
jemku66

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Since no other users chimed in and this is primarily a user-to-user discussion forum and not a medium for official tech support, if you have further issues I'd recommend reporting them to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official and direct technical assistance. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jemku66 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:29 pm

OK problem solved! For future reference:

connect another midi device, goto SEQ (on left side) and then DIVISION and choose 16.
You can also select other tempos here.
jemku66

Postby Bryandonwhite23 » Thu May 05, 2022 9:53 pm

connect another midi device, goto SEQ (on left side) and then DIVISION and choose 16.

This was a HUGE help to me. In my case, I was trying to send clock to a brand new EHX-1440 looper pedal, and I had also verified that the pedal appeared to react correctly to clock from my DAW. I would have not figured this with the DIVISION setting out in a thousand years.
Bryandonwhite23

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth