Uno Synth: Stuck note issue (or something)

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Uno Synth: Stuck note issue (or something)

Postby chrisfreeq » Sat May 18, 2019 10:41 am

Hi.

So I've had the Uno Synth for about a week now, and since day one there's an issue with it emitting a very high-pitch note after playing on it for a bit. I've connected it via MIDI to my Deluge, which is sequencing the Uno. No other external synths have this issue so I'm pretty sure it's the Uno. Restarting the Uno solves the issue, but it can take a very short amount of time (minutes) before the issue reoccurs.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris
chrisfreeq

Re: Uno Synth: Stuck note issue (or something)

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 pm

I'd wonder if it is the calibration that takes place periodically in the background. Make sure you are on the latest firmware (1.1.3) and see if that helps. If you are or it doesn't help when you update, please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they'll happily assist you and get this taken care of.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby chrisfreeq » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 am

Peter_IK wrote:I'd wonder if it is the calibration that takes place periodically in the background. Make sure you are on the latest firmware (1.1.3) and see if that helps.

To clarify, the note emits while being sequenced, not in standby. I do have the latest firmware. Have submitted a support ticket, will update here once it's been resolved.

Cheers,
Chris
chrisfreeq

Postby N0rbynorby » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:56 am

Hi Chris

I know this is an old post, but since I experience the same, did you ever find a solution to this?
N0rbynorby

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth