UNO Sampler ?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

UNO Sampler ?

Postby ugonitor » Mon May 13, 2019 7:18 pm

To go along with UnoSynth and the new UNO Drum, I feel that IK should begin immediately on the develpment of an UNO Sampler, which among other things, might host a selection or collection of sounds from their successful SampleTank library, as well as SD card hosted user samples in either wav or soundfont format. The unit could have a built-in touch keyboard, much the same as UNO Synth, as well as an editor / librarian package much like SampleTank to manage storage and configuration of the device. Does anyone happen to know what IK has in development along these lines, if any, to date ?
ugonitor

Re: UNO Sampler ?

Postby ugonitor » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 pm

... and crickets
ugonitor

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear other users haven't jumped into your discussion on this topic. IK reps will not be able to share news of developments until they are officially allowed to do so, so you will not get any secret information here I'm sorry to affirm :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Skookum954 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:12 pm

I'm not looking for any "secret" news. I just need to be able to put SampleTank patches on my UNO synth. Spent lots on SampleTank and hoped/assumed its patches could be loaded on UNO. So far, no joy!
Skookum954

Postby Djcesaro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I'm sorry to hear other users haven't jumped into your discussion on this topic. IK reps will not be able to share news of developments until they are officially allowed to do so, so you will not get any secret information here I'm sorry to affirm :D

So this means the UNO Drum will not get sample import ?

I bought it when the Anthology libraries came out because it sounded like sample import would be the next logical step.

As much as I think the libraries can be good, the sample configuration is very limiting.

A one to two second sample import conversion software editor would be more than enough for me and many here.

Thanks.
Djcesaro

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 pm

I don't recall saying anything to indicate that. We are not going to share information about something unless it is ready for public consumption. Your requests from the official wishlist thread have and will continue to be relayed to the team.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth