hit and miss connection to uno editor

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

hit and miss connection to uno editor

Postby djwaxxy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:22 am

im having problems connecting too the uno editor and vst editor.
sometimes it will connect no issues then most times it will not connect and midi wont work in Cubase.

whats the bet way too connect it?am I better start the app then turn on the uno or turn on the uno then start the app?
same goes for Cubase should I start it before I launch Cubase or once Cubase has started.?

hope someone can help its the only thing im having big problems with in my studio..thanks
djwaxxy

Re: hit and miss connection to uno editor

Postby bobvoi » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:30 am

You're on Windows right? If so, there are several reports about connection issues on different DAWs such as Ableton Live, FL Studio etc. The culprit *may be* Window's somewhat limited way of handling MIDI. My first advice would be to check the UNO Synth Editor's MIDI-settings. Do this with the standalone editor, and ensure that no other MIDI-related software is running (such as DAWs etc). The editor might just have slipped that your MIDI device enumeration has changed since last run (you see "UNO Synth [n]" where n is the enumeration number. Right now the editor isn't autoswitching to the live interfaces
bobvoi

Re: hit and miss connection to uno editor

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm

I would also recommend inquiring with IK Support for official support on this issue you are experiencing. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth