Battery problem / Random patches

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Re: Battery problem / Random patches

Postby hermeticelectric » Tue May 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Same problem with a new unit after update...
hermeticelectric

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 07, 2019 6:45 pm

hermeticelectric wrote:Same problem with a new unit after update...

As the thread mentions in previous posts, if you are struggling with any issues with your UNO Synth please contact IK Multimedia support. This thread is for user-to-user discussion and not direct technical support.

If you would like, you can send me your ticket number in a PM and I can keep track of your experience to make sure you get back to making music quickly.

*Important*

As this thread has gotten off topic and seems to only be confusing new users, this will be locked and hidden shortly. I have left this open to allow all posters to read this comment.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby acecombine » Tue May 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Please don't close the thread, I'm planning to get an Uno next week once I get back to London.
And I'd like to report back on the random pattern change issue with a brand new device from an official distributor!
acecombine

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 07, 2019 7:26 pm

acecombine wrote:Please don't close the thread, I'm planning to get an Uno next week once I get back to London.
And I'd like to report back on the random pattern change issue with a brand new device from an official distributor!

If you have any issues, IK Support would be happy to help. Please keep in mind, this is not a medium for direct support, so replying here would not be the correct location to report any behavior or questions which are on the topic of support.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi All!

The team was able to identify the behavior going on with select units.There is a new UNO Synth firmware update which resolves any issues users had with presets changing on their UNO Synth irregularly. Make sure to grab this today and get started.

Download the update now!
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth