"Physical" MIDI problems?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

"Physical" MIDI problems?

Postby ShoutingMantis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:22 am

I bought a Arturia Keylab MK 2 which has a physical MIDI In/OUT and a USB MIDI OUT. With USB everything works, but with the "normal" MIDI OUT the UNO synth is going Crazy. If I switched the UNO Synth on, getting USB in computer for Power and connected the Keylab MK 2 wia usb in my computer for Power, than The UNO Synth sometimes didn't understand some notes and start to Hold notes . This will be a little bit better if I open the Editor and set "MIDI " as Controller. But than the Pitch wheel doesn't works and sometimes when I play a note, it's a octave lower... With USB there is everything allright... maybe it's a problem with the Connectors? Or should I enable "MIDI " as input in the Editor?
ShoutingMantis

Re: "Physical" MIDI problems?

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:12 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

I would suggest contacting IK Multimedia technical support to see what they think here. They should be able to make some suggestions to get you working.

Below is a link to open a support ticket. Once opened, PM me your ticket number.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth