How to set up UNO Synth in "FL Studio "

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

How to set up UNO Synth in "FL Studio "

Postby ShoutingMantis » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:10 am

In FL you can work with the Editor if you set the UNO Synth in MIDI Options on no only Channel and disable the Output. This should be look like this :
MIDI in: -- MIDI out:--" maybe it works even if you enable the Output. But I don't test that. If editor is open you now can create a Sound like in Standalone mode. But in FL it's not sending notes through the Editor- even if you enable that (Tested with intern sync). But if you not open the Editor and set a MIDI channel for in and output In the MIDI settings and enable UNO synth, it's sending MIDI messages. I prefer the "MIDI OUT " PLUGIN. You just need to create all the parameters in the PLUGIN you want to control. It's more work, but it works. Set the MIDI OUT PLUGIN on the same MIDI channel like the UNO synth (on Input) and everything works. Now you can link the knobs to a USB controller and everything works fine.
ShoutingMantis

Re: How to set up UNO Synth in "FL Studio "

Postby bosley » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:21 pm

Please make tutorial in YouTube :roll:
bosley

Postby gipa1727 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:38 pm

TRY EVERYTHING AND STILL NOT WORKING
gipa1727

Postby SShepard808 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:58 pm

Same issue... couldn't connect to Fl Studio 20.
Message ''Waiting for Uno'' ...
Please help to how to integrate into Fl Studio 20 ...

Thanks...
SShepard808

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:24 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Also check this FAQ which mentions that message: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1233
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SShepard808 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Hello,
first of all thanks for answering !
I tried the Config as seen in the Videos of your Link, but it still doesnt work.
Connecting via Audiointerface is no problem, but my UNO Synth Editor VST will not work.
But i exactly want this, to play with this UNO Synth Editor VST connected to my UNO Synth as midi for it in FL Studio 20....

I hope the Support will ask soon... if i got an answer, i will chare it here !

Best regards an have a good starting year
SShepard808

Postby Atmelcool » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:45 am

SShepard808 wrote:Hello,
first of all thanks for answering !
I tried the Config as seen in the Videos of your Link, but it still doesnt work.
Connecting via Audiointerface is no problem, but my UNO Synth Editor VST will not work.
But i exactly want this, to play with this UNO Synth Editor VST connected to my UNO Synth as midi for it in FL Studio 20....

I hope the Support will ask soon... if i got an answer, i will chare it here !

Best regards an have a good starting year

did you get an answer? how did you solve this problem?
Atmelcool

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth