total hangup of synth or just too busy to respond

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

total hangup of synth or just too busy to respond

Postby josbouten » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:32 pm

I'm working on a track and the Uno is used in a bass line. I'm using patch 62 and have changed that quite a bit. Since I want the lfo modulations of the uno to be in sync with the sequencer I've set the Uno to midi clock ext. Works like a charm. But ever so often the synth hangs i.e. becomes unresponsive to anything I do. The only remedy so far is to power off and power on again.

So far I've not been able to precisely recreate the situation that leads to a hangup, but this is of course a nuisance. Have other people experienced similar behaviour and have you found a remedy for it?

What may be related is that the synth sometimes while it is playing notes is very slow to respond to changes of settings. It appears that it is too busy to respond immediately. Have other people experienced similar behaviour.
josbouten

Re: total hangup of synth or just too busy to respond

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey Josbouten,

Thanks for your post!

As this does sound like unusual behavior, I would suggest checking this out with IK Multimedia technical support here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

They should be able to look into what could be going on here. Please note, this is a user to user discussion forum. This is not direct technical support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth