Battery Compartment Issues. . .?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Battery Compartment Issues. . .?

Postby jdb1971 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:22 am

**(I'm new to the site, if I'm being naive or (literally) ignorant of anything relevant that has gone before, please do forgive me.)**

Has anyone else had battery compartment issues?
When I went to change out the batteries for the first time, the fresh batteries went in with wiggle-room to spare, and (of course) it will now not work on battery power.
I'm guessing there is some type of spacer/spring down in the end I don't have access to, that probably came loose?
If anyone has info, please help - I hate to go through the trouble of returning it for something so trivial, but I was really enjoying the portability aspect of the UNO.
Thanks!
James
jdb1971

Re: Battery Compartment Issues. . .?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi, this would be best reported to IK Support so they can make sure there is nothing wrong with the compartment and if so they will work with you to get it rectified via the warranty.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth