Windows 10 Uno Synth Connection

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Windows 10 Uno Synth Connection

Postby murtezamert@gmail.com » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:21 am

Hi,

The Uno synth is recognized by the windows 10 but comes with a driver error. I tried uninstalling/installing the device a couple of times but the problem continues. I tried the firmware updater 1.1.1, the uno synth doesn't show up. It's been a week since I got the synth and it is sad to use it without my computer to sync.

Huge thanks for the help !
murtezamert@gmail.com

Re: Windows 10 Uno Synth Connection

Postby Marxmellow » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:51 am

Did you ever get any help? What is the error that you get? If you look in device manager does it show up at all as anything? I'm running 10 as well and have had some minor issues but not that. Post as much info as you can and let's fix it. Using it without your computer is no good! Did you ever try it on another computer?
Regards,
Jason
Marxmellow

Re: Windows 10 Uno Synth Connection

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:50 pm

Since other users haven't chimed in and this is primarily a user-to-user discussion forum, I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth