Problems with mac os firmware updater

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Problems with mac os firmware updater

Postby dununba » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm

I am not able to get the mac firmware updater to work. I get numerous error messages. I contacted support, their response is glacial and not very helpful.

I pulled my 7 year old windows laptop out of mothballs and it worked like a charm.
dununba

Re: Problems with mac os firmware updater

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:33 pm

dununba wrote:I am not able to get the mac firmware updater to work. I get numerous error messages. I contacted support, their response is glacial and not very helpful.

I pulled my 7 year old windows laptop out of mothballs and it worked like a charm.

Hey dunuba,

I was able to look into your support case and it looks like they did not get to dive in too deep before your problems were resolved. We are happy to hear you are good to go. If you need any future issues feel free to reach back out to support, they are more than happy to help with any unusual issues.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dununba » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:20 am

the problem was NOT really resolved

I used my old window laptop to update the firmware

mac os updater still does not work for me
dununba

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:39 am

Please reply to your support ticket and let them know. They will look further into it for you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kalikiano » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Any update on a fix?
Kalikiano

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Kalikiano wrote:Any update on a fix?

If you are having issues please open a support ticket for direct technical assistance. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Kalikiano » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:36 pm

@dununba posted this problem nearly a month ago. I assumed that a solution was found and would be posted.

A support ticket was submitted for me as well.
Kalikiano

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Even though a problem may appear the same or similar, often they are not and require direct attention by the IK Support staff.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth