Unable to get the UNO to receive MIDI IN data from Sudio ON

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Unable to get the UNO to receive MIDI IN data from Sudio ON

Postby darkenthedoorstep » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello,

I hope that you are well. Thank you for taking the time to read my email. First off, I want to thank IK for making such a great and affordable product. I am truly a fan and can not wait to see what happens with this. The reason for my post today is that no matter what I do, I am unable to get the UNO to play by feeding it MIDI notes from Studio One. I am using Studio One 3m with the latest firmware update in UNO. I have installed the driver for UNO and set it up as a new keyboard.

I have set it up accordingly, and set the channels as such. I have input midi data into the track by "painting it in" when I press play, I tell it to route OUT to my new instrument called MIDI OUT.

I have even followed these instructions included below with no effect. Is there something that I am missing? https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001352966-Studio-One-3-How-do-I-setup-a-hardware-keyboard-synthesizer-in-Studio-One-3-

Any help or advice?

Also, I keep hearing about this synth being used as a MIDI interface... what does that mean exactly?
darkenthedoorstep

Re: Unable to get the UNO to receive MIDI IN data from Sudi

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post!

Please contact IK Multimedia Technical Support. Do note, this is not a support forum, but user to user discussion forum. The support team should be able to help get you working here.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth