Loading sequences without loading the associated preset.

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Loading sequences without loading the associated preset.

Postby faiqm » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:03 pm

I got my Uno a few days ago, and I really like it, but I had a question about the sequencer. Is it possible to load a sequence without loading the rest of the associated preset? I'd like to be able to switch sequences without changing the rest of the synthesizer settings.
faiqm

Re: Loading sequences without loading the associated preset.

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:37 pm

While Sequences are saved to your Presets. These Sequences can be copied to new Presets to then have the sounds associated edited. To do this tap 'Save' once you have your sequence, next scroll to the preset you want to copy this Preset to. Next, tap 'Preset' one more time and this should save properly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Loading sequences without loading the associated preset.

Postby playinmyblues » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:43 pm

This is also something I would like to see on the Uno as I had thought of the same problem with the same solution. However, editing the sounds is kind of time consuming, I think - I have not tried it yet.

So yes, being able to load different sequences that use the same sound without having to edit the sound would be convenient.

Would this be something in the software editor?
playinmyblues

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth