Sequence volume- issue

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Sequence volume- issue

Postby ShoutingMantis » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:58 am

Sometimes if you have programmed your sequence and your last step is a note than in the standard Mode the sequence getting quiet. After ca. 10 seconds you will hear nothing. If you press stop and than press play aggain it would be the same. In other Mode it will always working as expected. But if you go back to the standard Mode it will happen again. If you delete the last note it works. Is there something defect?
ShoutingMantis

Re: Sequence volume- issue

Postby albertpauw » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:31 am

If it's about 10 seconds, then it might be related to the auto tune function, which starts after 10 seconds no action, and mutes the sound to avoid hearing the tuning.

Expect it to be a bug, as it does not do this when you delete the last note.

I suggest to send an email to support and report your findings.
albertpauw

Postby ShoutingMantis » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:18 pm

Did you have the same problem? I send it to support and I will look what the "trigger " of that problem is.
ShoutingMantis

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:20 pm

The auto-calibration noise issue was fixed with the firmware that was released yesterday. You should apply that update for sure, either way. It is available in your IK User Area under Firmware Updates or also under My Products --> UNO Synth --> Related downloads.

You'll also find the release notes and the instructions there.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ShoutingMantis » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:The auto-calibration noise issue was fixed with the firmware that was released yesterday
okay thanks! Than I will try it!
Greetings Shouting Mantis
ShoutingMantis

Postby JoeAgosta » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello,

I have tried to update Uno Synth's firmware. I use Windows 10.

After selecting Uno Synth and clicking on Update, a pop-up window is displayed which says "Wrong paths" (Which paths?! There are no instructions as to whether a given path is required).

However, I let the firmware updater do whatever it does, and at a certain point it says "Cannot enter Boodloader mode. Restart the software".

In the meanwhile Uno Synth keeps showing UPd.

I have tried several times, but the above keeps occurring.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe
JoeAgosta

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:52 pm

JoeAgosta wrote:Hello,

After selecting Uno Synth and clicking on Update, a pop-up window is displayed which says "Wrong paths" (Which paths?! There are no instructions as to whether a given path is required).

However, I let the firmware updater do whatever it does, and at a certain point it says "Cannot enter Boodloader mode. Restart the software".

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

This is something that the IK Support team is going to need to work with you to get you up and running properly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dexfx69 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:38 am

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

Me too, Win 10 Home. This is really frustrating!!!
dexfx69

Postby Shane54nz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:57 pm

dexfx69 wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

Me too, Win 10 Home. This is really frustrating!!!

Same here. Win 10 Pro. Tried several USB ports (2.0 and 3.0), through hub or directly in the PC. Dear IK Multimedia team, please help?
Shane54nz

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:03 pm

This forum is not meant for direct technical support, the IK Support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support can assist you directly as advised above to OP:
Peter_IK wrote:This is something that the IK Support team is going to need to work with you to get you up and running properly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth