Volume issues

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Volume issues

Postby Dexter22 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 pm

I tried a lot of earphones but they all don't sound right.
Why ,with earphones, the volume is so low? (even though the master is maxed out).
Dexter22

Re: Volume issues

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Not sure what would cause that but you may want to ask the support team to see if they can dig in with some more details: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby playinmyblues » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44 am

My Uno arrived today. I put the batteries in and plugged a pair of earbuds to be disappointed with the volume. Not to worry I thought; I can try a set of over-the-ear headphones later. That did the trick. It sounds very full now and I have to turn the volume down a little.

Btw, the earbuds I used have a mic in them. That goes along with the informations others have posted.
Last edited by playinmyblues on Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
playinmyblues

Postby faiqm » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:39 am

It seems like it doesn't like headphones with a built in microphone, like you use with cell phones - I had similar issues when I plugged in my phone's earbuds and worried that mine might be a dud, but when I used regular headphones, it sounded like I expected it to.
faiqm

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:29 am

Please also make sure you update the firmware released today available in your IK User Area. In the release notes you can also read more about the headphone/earbud question and there’s even a helpful diagram. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth