[RESOLVED] Uno Pro: CV in and out 1 and 2?

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

[RESOLVED] Uno Pro: CV in and out 1 and 2?

Postby Bergfotron » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:31 pm

How come there are two cv in, two gate in, two cv out and two gate out although there is only one connector of each?
Can you somehow select if the individual connectors are assigned to cv or gate?
Bergfotron

Re: Uno Pro: CV in and out 1 and 2?

Postby rsaintj » Fri May 14, 2021 8:00 pm

Their use is programmed by the choices made in the mod matrix. But if you’re using them to send or receive sync (Setup > Sync > Send or Receive > Sync), it will use both ports (In for Receive, Out for Send), one for clock and one for gate.
rsaintj

Postby Bergfotron » Fri May 14, 2021 8:04 pm

rsaintj wrote:Their use is programmed by the choices made in the mod matrix. But if you’re using them to send or receive sync (Setup > Sync > Send or Receive > Sync), it will use both ports (In for Receive, Out for Send), one for clock and one for gate.

Thanks for your reply. I have the synth now, so I can test the functionality.
Bergfotron

Postby Drumkatman7 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:46 pm

I am having no luck using the CV connections with my O-Coast and Strega...tried using different power supplies with no luck.
Any ideas anybody ?
Drumkatman7

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Sorry to hear. Have you reported the issues you are having to IK Support? I'm sure they can help suss out what's going on.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Drumkatman7 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 pm

Problem resolved...user malfunction...lol.
Thanks for the response.
Drumkatman7

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:18 pm

Great to hear it is all figured out! As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth