Arc 4 with a sub

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Arc 4 with a sub

Postby KOSOFDEADRECKONING » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 pm

Just curious when you guys run arc 4 software calibration do you leave your sub on? or turn it off and only measure speakers? I know on other systems people would turn off their sub and then turn it on and add it to taste to make it sound best but idk how this one compares. thanks guys
KOSOFDEADRECKONING

Re: Arc 4 with a sub

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 pm

You would want to leave the sub on. That way it will have the best chance to properly correct everything.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Arc 4 with a sub

Postby KOSOFDEADRECKONING » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 pm

KOSOFDEADRECKONING wrote:Just curious when you guys run arc 4 software calibration do you leave your sub on? or turn it off and only measure speakers? I know on other systems people would turn off their sub and then turn it on and add it to taste to make it sound best but idk how this one compares. thanks guys

That is what i figured but i wanted to see what others are doing. If anything i may try two measurements one with and one without and see. Thank you for the quick reply
KOSOFDEADRECKONING

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers