Weird Sound after I turn on the speakers

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Weird Sound after I turn on the speakers

Postby alecarbono » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:10 am

Hello people, I hope you are having a good weekend

For a couple of weeks now I've been noticing that when I turn on my Micro Monitors speakers, they are clicking mostly in the low frequencies, sometimes they sound hard and sometimes very low

Knowing this, what I do to avoid damaging the speakers, is that I lower the volume to -inf, and I go up little by little until you no longer hear those clicks, it can take about 10 min or so until the clicks disappear T-T

I bought them on amazon and I'm in Santiago de Chile.

Has it happened to anyone else? How do I solve it?
alecarbono

Re: Weird Sound after I turn on the speakers

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:24 pm

That doesn't seem like normal behavior, I have a couple of pairs I use regularly and they are dang near silent when they are turned on and connected properly. I would recommend reaching out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they can assist you directly to see what's going on. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Weird Sound after I turn on the speakers

Postby alecarbono » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:49 pm

Peter_IK wrote:That doesn't seem like normal behavior, I have a couple of pairs I use regularly and they are dang near silent when they are turned on and connected properly. I would recommend reaching out to IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw and they can assist you directly to see what's going on. Thank you.

Thanks for your time Pete
I already reach out to them last week but I have had no response, I sent a message earlier today to see if my mail has been misplaced
alecarbono

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers