ARC Studio 4

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

ARC Studio 4

Postby stevegietz » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:21 am

Tell me if I'm just a complete dumba$$ here ...

I purchased the complete ARC Studio bundle with mic and software from Sweetwater. I since tried to register this 10 different ways to no avail, so I'm currently running the demo version of ARC 4. There's no license key anywhere in the box, or on the bottom of the unit. The hardware number doesn't work on any registration form. Sweetwater says they don't provide license keys for this product, so I reached out to IK support and they asked me for proof of purchase and the hardware number. Okay fine, but surely this can't be the process to get this set up and working??
stevegietz

Re: ARC Studio 4

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:30 pm

There should be a card in the box with a serial number and instructions to register ARC Studio which will then give access to the software in your IK Product Manager. If you did not get this card or similar, please reach out to IK Support and they can assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby redtower » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:50 pm

yep, same here ... no card in the box... wanted to setup the edit bay on the weekend for the client-screening on Monday, now that does not work ... i'm very disappointed!!!!
redtower

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:47 pm

redtower wrote:yep, same here ... no card in the box... wanted to setup the edit bay on the weekend for the client-screening on Monday, now that does not work ... i'm very disappointed!!!!

Hi, sorry to hear that. You may be able to use the demo of ARC 4 software until you get the registration card to unlock the paid version (not 100% sure though but worth a shot!), you might want to try that while logging a ticket with IK Support via https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw who can help you with the issue of your registration card.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby 5amstudio » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:31 pm

Can we expect an ARC 4 with digital I/O anytime soon?

5am
5amstudio

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:13 pm

5amstudio wrote:Can we expect an ARC 4 with digital I/O anytime soon?

5am

Currently I do not have news of an ARC Studio with digital I/O but the team is aware of the requests. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers