Axe I/O and Amplitube 5 headphones

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Axe I/O and Amplitube 5 headphones

Postby deansandland98@sky.com » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:41 am

Hi, can anybody help me I have recently purchased axe I/O and Amplitube 5 se download came with the interface.Its all setup downloaded etc so i plugged my headphones in and i can hear my guitar through the Interface. When i start Amplitube 5 I can still hear my guitar through the interface and I’m getting an input output signal in the bottom left/right corners on the Amplitube 5 screen but not the processed sound from Amplitube amps pedals cabs nothing I have set input output to axe I/O and tried all channels I have checked nothing is muted on the axe control panel and still nothing just guitar through interface no Amplitube 5 sounds.I am using a Mac and went into sound settings and selected axe I/o as input output.Now I don’t have any speakers plugged into the interface could that be why the headphones are not working? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Dean.

I have emailed Ik multimedia but thought I would also try the forum.
deansandland98@sky.com

Re: Axe I/O and Amplitube 5 headphones

Postby Zeppelin17 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Have you turned the "Monitor" knob on the Axe? There's a knob on it, with "Monitor" on top, "Direct" on the left and "DAW" on the right. Try turning it and see if it works. I had the same issue as you on the first time trying it, and this solved it for me.
Zeppelin17

Postby miaoklo » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:34 am

Check to check if it functions by turning it. When I first tried it, I experienced the same problem that you did, but this worked for me.
spacebar clicker
miaoklo

Postby buntpath » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:33 am

Zeppelin17 wrote:Have you turned the "Monitor" knob on the Axe? There's a knob on it, with "Monitor" on top, "Direct" on the left and "DAW" on the right. Try turning it and see if it works. I had the same issue as you on the first time trying it, and this solved it for me.

That's right, just rotate it and it will work normally
buntpath

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers