Brand new iLoud Precision 6 Problem…

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Brand new iLoud Precision 6 Problem…

Postby pepiscopo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:40 am

Anyone have this issue? I just set up two iLoud Precision 6 speakers. One worked perfect. The other just blinks a blue light on the front when powering up. I was able to connect the one working P6 to X-Monitor but when I try to have it connect to the one blinking with a blue light, X-Monitor tells me it can’t connect and to contact Support. I did try to turn the speaker off and on again but it only blinks blue… no lights on the back panel at all. Help…
pepiscopo

Re: Brand new iLoud Precision 6 Problem…

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:35 pm

Did you contact support?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pepiscopo » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 pm

Hi… yes I did yesterday and got a Support Ticket number today. Now I’m waiting for someone to help me out with this… I really think I need a replacement. There are no lights on in the back panel of the speaker, just a blinking blue light in the front.
pepiscopo

Postby pepiscopo » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:23 pm

Just an update… still haven’t heard from Support yet.
pepiscopo

Postby pepiscopo » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:07 pm

Wondering what’s up with Support… if anyone from the boards or Support is looking at the threads… I have a Precision 6 that is dead on arrival… it blinks blue… I can’t set it up… please can someone set up an exchange so I can get my monitors set up in my studio. It’s kind of frustrating when you aren’t permitted to speak to a human being and just get a ticket number and then you wait some more… just saying.
pepiscopo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:57 pm

Support answers tickets usually within a couple of business days. Note that your posts above are on the weekend/non-business days. They will definitely assist you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pepiscopo » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:03 pm

Awesome, thanks!
pepiscopo

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:11 pm

pepiscopo wrote:Awesome, thanks!

Sorry I also should have made sure to note you'll get a confirmation email with a ticket number that you can reply to if you need to "bump", add detail to (since honestly many folks want to summarize and get the dang ticket started in the initial form which is understandable), etc. Plus it is generally handy to keep the ticket number in case you need someone to have an extra look.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pepiscopo » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Sounds great, thanks, Peter. I have the Ticket Number so I’m sure someone will get back to me this week.
pepiscopo

Postby pepiscopo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:52 pm

FINAL UPDATE ON THIS THREAD:
Wow... Support was AWESOME! They got back to me on Tuesday, the new speaker arrived Wednesday and I sent back the non-working one. I was a bit unsure just using email, but there was really no delay. I submitted a Support request on Saturday but didn't realize I needed to wait till Monday. The whole experience was flawless and I need to post that here. IK Multimedia... these Precision 6's are INCREDIBLE! Thank you... they are sooooooo worth the wait and your Support was stellar.

Good ending all the way around!
-Pete

PS... Jason in Support was phenomenal and Peter on these boards was awesome with helping me understand the process... thanks, guys!
pepiscopo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:59 pm

Glad to help and I'll relay your accolades to Jason too. I know people are hesitant about email but it really helps keep a documented chain of information and the team can be quick there too. That documented chain is not only good for the person opening the ticket but for everybody since the whole support team can gain insight from how other tickets are handled and resolved which is very helpful many times and can be an "equalizer" when we have varying support staff who may range from long-time veterans who know almost everything about IK products to newer staff ramping up to get to that level.

Anyway, sorry for the novel, I am happy to hear you are taken care of. Enjoy those amazing studio monitors. I've been here a long time and have seen the evolution of our studio monitor offerings and I continue to be impressed with each new version. I hope to see even more evolution and innovation come there and in other product lines.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby pepiscopo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:01 pm

You bet, Peter... definitely have my share of a growing array of IK Multimedia hardware and software. You all are doing it right! Again, many thanks.
-Pete Episcopo
pepiscopo

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers