How to reset an iLoud Mirco Monitor

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

How to reset an iLoud Mirco Monitor

Postby Ringohung2022 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:17 pm

No matter how I tried, I just can't pair my iLoud Mirco Monitor with my Mac/Android Phone/PC. These devices simply are unable to detect my iLoud Mirco Monitor. I have tried to press and hold the bluetooth botton for more than 10 seconds trying to reset the speakers, but it didn't work. Please advice how I can the reset the speakers to the factory setting so that I could try to pair again. Thank you.
Ringohung2022

Re: How to reset an iLoud Mirco Monitor

Postby KSR12345 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:48 pm

I have the same question. Maybe meantime someone found out.
I have testet my Micro Monitors with several devices at 3 locations. Now i got the trouble, every time when someone comes into the range, die MM signals it to me with a loud pairing-"beep". I don't wish it nor wish i, that these devices do have access to my speakers any more.

How can i do a reset to delete the "memberlist" and begin at 0?
KSR12345

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:05 pm

If other users haven't chimed in with suggestions, please open a ticket with IK Support if you have not done so already and they will gladly assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby KSR12345 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:16 pm

Thank you Peter for your work. I did it meanwhile, yesterday (sunday), following the notice in your posts. I got a ticketnumber and i am hoping.
(hope you understand me, native language is german)
KSR12345

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers