iLoud Precision MTM Standby not working

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Precision MTM Standby not working

Postby McErono » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:32 am

Got the two yesterday and one of them is not going into standby mode.
Both crackle when they attempt to go into auto-standby but just one does go into autostandby after that.

The one that does not go into standby does crackle everytime the autostandby duration is reached. So I set it to 1min, it crackles ever minute even while music is playing. If I disable autostandby = no crackle. The behaviour is the same with cables attached or no cables at all.

Firmware 1.2.1 both are recognized in Xmonitor and they do sound great otherwise.
McErono

Re: iLoud Precision MTM Standby not working

Postby WWDK77 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:23 am

I got my pair of iLoud Precision MTM today and they also exhibit the same issue only that even in working mode when sounds is played, the speaker would go into the crackle/popping sound pulsing qnd sometimes it can resume back to music but many times it cant. The same problem can be repeated successfully if you wait for the system to go into atandby and they will just crackle. The onlu way to get out of it is to cut off the power and wait for a few minutes before resume the power. What could have gone wrong?
WWDK77

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers