Micro monitor left speaker bottom woofer not working.

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Micro monitor left speaker bottom woofer not working.

Postby alex_gorenko » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:35 pm

Hi first of all, am I tripping or is there no link to the support team on their website? it keeps wrapping me around to "have you checked faq?"

Anyways my main micro monitor (I think its the left one) with all the controls. the bottom woofer does not work, sometimes it comes back for about half an hour and then disappears again like theres a loose connection.

This is for bluetooth and rca input. Has anyone had a similar issue? or can someone link me to the support email.

please and thank you.
alex_gorenko

Re: Micro monitor left speaker bottom woofer not working.

Postby dreamshala » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:45 pm

I have the same issue except BOTH my woofers aren't working and they never come back on.
dreamshala

Re: Micro monitor left speaker bottom woofer not working.

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:51 pm

Sorry to hear you are having problems. Our support page has you search the FAQ first as that typically fixes many issues. However, if you don't find a solution, the FAQs will have a link to open a support ticket. This is indicated by this at the top of the support page:

Before contacting the Support team, please review your product's User Manual or visit the FAQ page as there is a chance that your issue has been addressed already and can be quickly resolved.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers