White Led on MTM always on

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

White Led on MTM always on

Postby johnsiket » Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:45 am

Hello: I purchased these from Sweetwater some years ago, but never used them until tonight. A buddy of mine and I set them up as per the instructions. The speakers EQ'd themselves, but the green led only came on during the testing procedure, not at the end. There's just "white led's" on both. How does one tell if the latest version of the firmware is on board? I searched this forum and couldn't find anything. Thank-you!

Sincerely,
John Siket
johnsiket

Re: White Led on MTM always on

Postby AnneFo12 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:20 am

In general, to check the firmware version of your speakers, you may need to connect them to a computer and use software provided by the manufacturer. Check the speaker manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to do this.

Regarding the green LED issue, it's possible that the speakers are working correctly even if the green LED doesn't come on at the end of the testing procedure. However, if you're concerned that there may be an issue, again, I suggest contacting Sweetwater's customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
AnneFo12

Re: White Led on MTM always on

Postby johnsiket » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:05 am

AnneFo12 wrote:In general, to check the firmware version of your speakers, you may need to connect them to a computer and use software provided by the manufacturer. Check the speaker manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to do this.

Regarding the green LED issue, it's possible that the speakers are working correctly even if the green LED doesn't come on at the end of the testing procedure. However, if you're concerned that there may be an issue, again, I suggest contacting Sweetwater's customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

Hello: Thank-you for your reply. I just did the firmware update. Nothing seems to have changed. Also, after doing the calibration, with BOTH speakers, they don't EQ themselves at all. I've tried two of the different calibration mics, and nothing happens. It's too late to talk to Sweetwater, as I've had the MTMs for several years. I just started using them recently for the first time. When I originally purchased them I intended to use them but ended up using something else. I'll see if Sweetwater's technical department might know something. They sound pretty good as is, but I'd really like to hear them calibrated. Thanks.
johnsiket

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers