Can Rodecaster Pro transmit Bluetooth audio?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Can Rodecaster Pro transmit Bluetooth audio?

Postby FramiJ12 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:24 am

Greetings, everyone! I'm planning on purchasing the iloud speakers but have a query.

I own a Rodecaster Pro. Is it possible for me to transmit audio to the iloud speakers via Bluetooth using the Rodecaster?
FramiJ12

Re: Can Rodecaster Pro transmit Bluetooth audio?

Postby BrisyaTa12 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:34 am

Unfortunately, the Rodecaster Pro does not have built-in Bluetooth connectivity. Therefore, you won't be able to transmit audio to the iLoud speakers via Bluetooth using the Rodecaster. However, you can use a separate Bluetooth transmitter to connect the Rodecaster to the iLoud speakers. Alternatively, you can connect the iLoud speakers to the Rodecaster using an auxiliary cable.
BrisyaTa12

Re: Can Rodecaster Pro transmit Bluetooth audio?

Postby BremyS12 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:10 am

The Rodecaster Pro supports Bluetooth audio playback, which means you can use it to transmit audio to any Bluetooth-enabled speaker. However, there may be some latency or lag in the audio, especially if you're using the Rodecaster to mix audio in real time.

Additionally, the iLoud speakers are designed primarily for use with mobile devices, so they may not provide the same level of audio quality or volume as a dedicated studio monitor.

Overall, if you're looking for the best audio quality and performance, it's recommended to use a wired connection between the Rodecaster Pro and your speakers. But if you need to use Bluetooth for convenience or portability, it's definitely an option to consider.
BremyS12

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers