How to pair iLoud speakers with devices?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

How to pair iLoud speakers with devices?

Postby Gilbely12 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:57 am

I am experiencing difficulties pairing my iLoud speakers with various devices. My Samsung tablet displays an error message stating that it cannot pair with the device, while my Samsung phone requires an app to connect. My iPhone does not detect the speakers during the scanning process. Despite resetting all devices and ensuring that the knob is on INF and the Bluetooth pairing button is flashing blue, I am still unable to pair the speakers. Can anyone offer any assistance?
Gilbely12

Re: How to pair iLoud speakers with devices?

Postby Brusiye12 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:11 am

Firstly, make sure that your iLoud speakers are fully charged and turned on, and that they are in Bluetooth pairing mode. You mentioned that the pairing button is flashing blue, which indicates that the speakers are in pairing mode.

Next, try resetting the Bluetooth connection on all of your devices. For example, on your Samsung tablet and phone, you can go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and then tap the gear icon next to your iLoud speakers and select "Forget". On your iPhone, you can go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the "i" icon next to your iLoud speakers, then choose "Forget This Device".

Once you have forgotten the speakers on all of your devices, try pairing again. On your Samsung tablet, make sure that you are attempting to pair with the iLoud speakers using the correct Bluetooth profile. Some devices may require you to select a specific profile, such as "Audio" or "Headset".

On your Samsung phone, if you are prompted to download an app to connect to the iLoud speakers, this may be the iLoud app from IK Multimedia. You can download this app and use it to pair your speakers.

Finally, if you are still having trouble pairing your iLoud speakers, you may want to try resetting the speakers to their factory settings. To do this, hold down the Bluetooth pairing button for 10 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue. This will erase all previous pairing information and restore the speakers to their default settings.

I hope this helps you to successfully pair your iLoud speakers with your devices. Good luck!
Brusiye12

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers