New iLoud Precision 6 monitors won't calibrate?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

New iLoud Precision 6 monitors won't calibrate?

Postby Trumfio9000 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:04 am

Hello!

Just purchased the iLoud Presision 6's and set them up according to all directions and walk throughs. When calibrating using the X Monitor Software I just installed (newest version) I can't get past the first position. It says ooops calibration failed or something along those lines. I've re-run several times both speakers and swapped mics and xlr's. Re-booted etc....

My room is a well built mixing room and very well treated. The position is very standard B speaker position. I'm using a newer M1 mac.

Any suggestions welcomed... excited to get these babies calibrated!
Trumfio9000

Re: New iLoud Precision 6 monitors won't calibrate?

Postby Trumfio9000 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:08 am

Ahhhhh, just realized the speakers aren't passing audio. I went right into cal before even listening to un cal. Not sure if this would effect cal as its built in tones do work but input is dead. Either way going to have to return these and get another pair.
Trumfio9000

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:20 am

Trumfio9000 wrote:Ahhhhh, just realized the speakers aren't passing audio. I went right into cal before even listening to un cal. Not sure if this would effect cal as its built in tones do work but input is dead. Either way going to have to return these and get another pair.

Before you return them, IK Support may be able to diagnose as it would be odd that both speakers would have inoperable audio inputs. Reach out to IK Support and I'm sure they can get you squared away.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Trumfio9000 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:52 am

Thanks... Just reached out to support!
Trumfio9000

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers