What is the software to show EQ curve for MTM speakers?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

What is the software to show EQ curve for MTM speakers?

Postby TaystTheNotes » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:49 am

Just bought the MTM and love them but I was expecting to utilize the software I saw somewhere on the internet that show the before/after room EQ correction.

What is it and do I have to purchase to use as a speaker owner?
TaystTheNotes

Re: What is the software to show EQ curve for MTM speakers?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:37 pm

iLoud Precision series come with X-MONITOR which you'll see in your IK Product Manager after you register any of the Precision series monitors.

The original iLoud MTM do not include the X-MONITOR software (as it will not work on that series, it runs only on Precisions) but you could use ARC 3 as room correction. https://www.ikmultimedia.com/arc
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: What is the software to show EQ curve for MTM speakers?

Postby TaystTheNotes » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:23 pm

ah ok I bought the smallest ones and they are great sounding. Just curious what the automated calibration system did with the EQ and if there was a free way to view that. I wouldn't need that software to make the calibration, as it's already built into the MTM's.
TaystTheNotes

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers