Best speaker for amplitube

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Best speaker for amplitube

Postby MauroDave31 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:06 pm

hello everyone, a question:
I use amplitube 5 with the axe i / o (with the guitar) and then I hear myself in the headphones ...
I finally want to hear myself live ... which is the best ik multimedia speaker for amplitube?
Thanks a lot for answers :)
MauroDave31

Re: Best speaker for amplitube

Postby Quantium81 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:45 am

Same question. Was using a pair of Behringer USB50's, which work fine for normal monitor work(synths and whatnot), and can't turn the master volume up past 10'oclock without them thumpizignignzgininzg. The MTM's are a little too pricey, but I'd rather not go larger then a 5" woofer because of desk space.
Quantium81

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:19 pm

iLoud Micro Monitors work quite well. I have AXE I/Os on two of my computer setups and they both have iLoud Micro Monitors for monitoring and AmpliTube 5 and TONEX sound amazing through them.

On my main studio setup I have MTMs and Yamaha HSM50s. Hopefully I'll upgrade to something in the Precision series next there, though. That's where I do full production/mixing. Needless to say, AmpliTube 5 and TONEX sound amazing there too.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MauroDave31 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:08 pm

Peter_IK wrote:iLoud Micro Monitors work quite well. I have AXE I/Os on two of my computer setups and they both have iLoud Micro Monitors for monitoring and AmpliTube 5 and TONEX sound amazing through them.

On my main studio setup I have MTMs and Yamaha HSM50s. Hopefully I'll upgrade to something in the Precision series next there, though. That's where I do full production/mixing. Needless to say, AmpliTube 5 and TONEX sound amazing there too.

thanks peter, i was just thinking about iloud mtm!
am frfr? and will i still need a pair for the stereo effect?
how do they connect to the axe?
MauroDave31

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:10 pm

MauroDave31 wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:iLoud Micro Monitors work quite well. I have AXE I/Os on two of my computer setups and they both have iLoud Micro Monitors for monitoring and AmpliTube 5 and TONEX sound amazing through them.

If you use an FRFR that has left and right inputs, you can use two outputs from your audio interface out to those inputs (as you would for separate monitors like the iLoud MTMs).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby MauroDave31 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:48 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
MauroDave31 wrote:

If you use an FRFR that has left and right inputs, you can use two outputs from your audio interface out to those inputs (as you would for separate monitors like the iLoud MTMs).

so iloud mtm are speaker frfr?
MauroDave31

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers